Balanced Body Barre™
There’s more to Barre than meets the eye…
…You know that, we know that. And that’s why Balanced Body pulls from its 35+ years of mind-body experience to create a program that emphasizes safety and body awareness while still keeping the intensity and high energy of a Barre workout at the forefront. When you are done with this training you will be able to teach in any setting.
The only prerequisite is a passion for movement and the desire to share this with others.
Balanced Body Barre Level 1 training
The Balanced Body Barre training will:
- Provide variety and cross training for you and your clients.
- Provide an additional revenue stream at your facility.
- Provide a versatile mix of choreography and content for a wide variety of programming options.
- Diversify your teaching capabilities.
- Give you the marketing support of the Balanced Body community.
The course includes a detailed manual and suggested class formats — everything you need to begin teaching Balanced Body Barre to all fitness levels. Courses are offered at Balanced Body Barre Host Sites, studios, and conferences, including Pilates on Tour®. Most courses are approved for CECs from Pilates Method Alliance (PMA) and American Council on Exercise (ACE.)
Visit the Education Finder® at Pilates.com for a listing of current classes, or contact us to bring a class to your facility.
Prerequisite: recommended for individuals with a good background in movement.