CenterLine® Pole System
Joseph Pilates' original designs meet state-of-the-art craftsmanship.
Updated for 2017 — now shipping!
Created in collaboration with Amy Taylor Alpers and Rachel Taylor Segel of The Pilates Center in Boulder, Colorado, the CenterLine® equipment suite replicates measurements Joe used on his original components — from carriages to springs to straps — upgraded with Balanced Body’s unparalleled craftsmanship and materials.
This variation of the Wall Tower allows much of the Cadillac repertoire in a space-saving alternative. You get Cadillac functionality in a compact, economical alternative. Unique to Balanced Body products, the push-through bar adjusts quickly to 8 positions along the height of the Tower, for ease of use with floor mats, raised mats and Reformers of any height.
The CenterLine® Pole System is available separately, or as package that includes our Upholstered Mat and Moon Boxes.
- Our new Slide System for the push-through bar makes repositioning the bar a fast, one-person job that will not interrupt the flow of your session. Bonus: it is quieter to use and maintenance-free.
- Stainless steel frame replaces chrome. You will love its sleek new look, and also that it is smooth and easy to maintain as well as resistant to chipping, pitting, corrosion and discoloration. And, its fabrication is more environmentally responsible.
Note: Must mount to both wall and floor. Installation hardware not included.
Limited 10 Year WarrantyLearn more about the CenterLine® Suite
Purchase the CenterLine Pole System separately, or save $250 if you purchase it with the Upholstered Mat and Moon Boxes.
CenterLine® Pole system includes
- NEW! Our new Slide System for the push-through bar makes repositioning the bar a fast, one-person job that will not interrupt the flow of your session. Bonus: it is quieter to use and maintenance-free.
- NEW! Stainless steel frame replaces chrome. You will love its sleek new look, and also that it is smooth and easy to maintain, as well as resistant to chipping, pitting, corrosion and discoloration. And, its fabrication is more environmentally responsible.
- Sturdy vertical tower frame has 23 attachment points for springs.
- Push-through bar is solid maple and 4-sided. Adjustable to 8 heights.
- Twin mats are easy for one person to handle.
- Roll-down bar is solid maple, non-swiveling with outside hooks.
- Balanced Body Signature Spring™ package of 8 with snap hooks. Regular length: 1 red (medium), 1 green (heavy), 2 blue (light) and 2 gray (light). Long Springs: 2 red (heavy).
- Pair of cotton loops.
- Safety strap and carabiner. (Chains available on request.)
Specifications, CenterLine Pole System
- Height: 89" (226cm)
- Width: 27" (69cm)
- Width including push-through bar adjustment knobs: 30.25" (76cm)
- Depth: 20" (51cm)
Upholstered Mat (optional) includes
- Raised mat, upholstered and padded
- Dowel handles
- Cotton foot strap
Specifications, Upholstered Mat
Height: 6" (15cm); Width: 22.5" (57cm); Length: 84" (213cm)
Moon Boxes (pair, optional) includes
- Moon Boxes are strong and sturdy, constructed of wood core then padded and upholstered.
Specifications, Moon Box
Height: 6" (15cm); Width: 9" (30cm); Length: 14" (36cm)
51 upholstery colors
Heavy-duty vinyl in 51 colors. Of those colors, 9 are standard/free, and an additional 42 custom colors choices are available for an additional charge. Try our Color Tool and get more information here, or email us for a sample color palette.