The optimal functional training tool for personal & small group training.
Part mind-body, part cardio, part strength and totally unique!
Easy-to-learn exercises on the CoreAlign® emphasize an upright posture and are designed to improve posture, balance and functional movement. Developed by physical therapist Jonathan Hoffman, CoreAlign exercises facilitate musculoskeletal rehabilitation by stimulating core stability muscles to fire in perfect timing while performing challenging exercises, very deep stretches and core-controlled aerobic training. Also great for performance enhancement and as a regular exercise regimen for a healthy lifestyle.
The CoreAlign’s frame encloses two tracks and carts, which move independently with smooth resistance (or assistance) created by six elastic resistance tube assemblies on each cart. Resistance/assistance is possible in one or both directions. Extraordinary versatility – hundreds of functional movement exercises! Five-year limited warranty.
Most CoreAlign exercises require a ladder. We offer optional wall-mount or free-standing ladders, or you can provide your own.
Learn how Center of Balance implemented a very successful CoreAlign program at their studio.
At Alpine Physical Therapy, the CoreAlign is revolutionizing rehabilitation.
See how the CoreAlign changed the business model for EHS Pilates.
An article from Jonathan Hoffman, inventor of the CoreAlign, on his movement theories and how they relate to Pilates and CoreAlign: Expanding Panjabi’s stability model to express movement: A theoretical model.
Purchase the CoreAlign with our add-on CoreAlign ladder, or provide your own ladder.
Free with your CoreAlign purchase - a $24.95 value. DVD that guides you through a Beginning Level, full-body workout (22 minutes).
Stock item order:
If you buy the CoreAlign + Ladder package, you save $300.
- CoreAlign frame and cart assemblies
- 2 CoreAlign cart stoppers (to limit range of travel when desired)
- 2 CoreAlign speed bumps (to provide an angled surface on the cart when pushing at low angles)
- 2 Foam pads for cart (additional comfort for hands and knees) and 1 pad for standing platform for a total of 3 pads
- 2 Straps and padded handles
- 1 set of 24 re-usable handles for resistance bands
- 2 Complete sets of resistance bands (24 total): 8 Peach (light), 8 Blue (medium) and 8 Gray (heavy)
- Maintenance Tool Kit: for minor adjustments if necessary
- Free with your CoreAlign purchase - a $24.95 value. DVD that guides you through a Beginning Level, full-body workout (22 minutes).
Durable and Safe:
- Solid wood base, center and standing platform
- Anodized alloy chassis withstands moisture and other elements for a longer lifespan
- Polyurethane wheels on double bearings for silent track movement
- Non-skid standing surfaces for maximum stability
Length: 66.4" (169cm).
Width: 23.5" (60cm).
Height (base): 5.5" (14cm).
Weight: 94lbs (42.7kg).
Ladder Height: 91" (231cm)
Cart travel: 3.5' (107cm).
Studios, fitness centers and clubs
Ideal for small group and personal training, the CoreAlign provides:
- A fun and challenging workout - clients at all fitness levels will feel the difference after one session
- An ideal tool for improving sports performance
For clinicians, the CoreAlign is an effective adjunct to your practice - a must-have for:
- Gait and core training
- Balance and neuromuscular retraining.
Balanced Body offers CoreAlign training, strongly recommended for professionals with a prior background in Pilates, physical therapy or personal training.