What do you want to work on today?
MOTR® combines the comfort of a foam roller with the challenge of three weight level resistances, giving you a challenging and incredibly diverse workout tool. Exercise categories include cardio, balance, functional training, mind-body, agility, strength training and more.
Developed by Pilates instructor and fitness enthusiast Darya Bronston, MOTR’s unique and innovative design allows you to work out in eight different body positions, and quickly switch resistance while targeting different areas. It is an excellent group exercise or personal training option. For studios it can enhance and complement your existing Pilates program!
With all the components stored within the core of the roller itself, you don’t need to worry about anything else! Small enough to carry over the shoulder, MOTR takes up very little space and can be set up/disassembled in a minute.
Visit our MOTR page on Facebook!
Become a MOTR instructor.
Check out our equipment and education bundles for fitness facilities and studios.
Tell a Friend About MOTR and get cash back!
MOTR workouts on the go! Build your own MOTR workout with our mobile flashcard app.
Standard package includes:
- Extension with 2 Variable Resistance Modules (VRM)
- 2 Stability Wedges
- Locking Lid
- Pull and Carrying Straps
- 2 Universal Hand Straps
Also included are setup instructions, flash cards with exercises, a DVD with set-up info and two workouts: an introductory workout, plus an intermediate workout.
Accommodates users up to 350 lbs (158kg) and 6'4" (193cm). Total weight: 20 lbs (9 kg). Height: 43" (109.2 cm)
MOTR® includes a 1-year warranty.
Interested in a MOTR program for your facility? It’s easy and affordable to get started. Balanced Body offers discounted bundles that include:
- MOTR units
- On-site training at your facility (only one weekend!)
- Marketing materials to promote your MOTR program
- » Flyers to handout to members and clients
- » Promotional video
- » Wall posters
- Access to ongoing programming
Call Balanced Body at 1-800-745-2837 and let us help you build a bundle that works for you.
*Bundles available only in the continental US and Canada. Minimum of two training seats required for on-site training. Bundles include an initial order of marketing materials and 90-day access to programming videos. Additional materials and programming available on a subscription plan.
Tell a Friend Program
Has a friend given you a MOTR customer/referral number? Then you’ve come to the right place!
Complete this brief form to instantly (like magic, really) receive your MOTR discount code.
How it works:
- Emily buys a MOTR, and finds the customer number on her invoice.
- She shares that number with her friend, Bill, because he wants a MOTR of his own. (She can share the number with more than one friend. Don’t worry, it’s safe.)
- Bill enters Emily’s customer number on this web page, and Bill gets an instant coupon to save 10% on purchasing a MOTR.
- After Bill’s purchase, we send Emily a check for $35.00!*
- Then Bill can share his customer number with his friends, and the circle of friendship and discounts continues!
*Just a few program rules:
- Valid only in the U.S. and Canada.
- Your friends earn you referral bonuses only if they have not yet purchased a MOTR.
- You will receive $35 for each MOTR purchased at the time of initial purchase, up to a maximum of four.
- You can refer as many people as you like, as long as they have not yet purchased a MOTR.
- Your friend saves $35 on each MOTR, up to a maximum order of four. After that, standard volume discounts apply.
Questions? Contact Balanced Body at 1-800-745-2837, +1 916-388-2838 or firstname.lastname@example.org.