Padded Foot Plates
Padded Foot Plates add great versatility to your Reformer. In addition to allowing jumping and other cardio exercises, a Padded foot Plate also recreates a biomechanically accurate standing position while lying on the Reformer.
How to Choose
Studio Reformer® or Clinical Reformer®
Choose the correct Foot Plate by identifying the type of Footbar you have (Revo, Classic, or Infinity). Our standard-size Foot Plates are sold on this page. For larger Foot Plates for your Studio Reformer or Clinical Reformer, see our Jumpus Maximus.
Allegro® and Allegro® 2 Reformer
- Allegro 2 Reformers: select “Padded Foot Plate for Allegro 2 Reformer.”
- Allegro Reformers purchased June 21, 2007, or later: select “Padded Foot Plate for Allegro (with handles).”
- Allegro Reformers purchased earlier than June 21, 2007: you will need a retrofit kit, sold separately, in addition to the “Padded Foot Plate for Allegro (with handles)” sold on this page.
Pilates IQ® Reformer
- Pilates IQ Reformers: select “Padded Foot Plate for Pilates IQ.
- CenterLine Reformers: select “Padded Foot Plate for CenterLine Reformer.”
Dimensions for Padded Foot Plates
Allegro 2: 31.5" x 20.5" (79cm x 50cm)
Allegro: 30" x 23.5" (76cm x 60cm)
Pilates IQ: 26" x 18" (66 cm x 46 cm)
Studio and Clinical: 21" x 20.5" (53cm x 52cm)
CenterLine: 21" x 20.5" (53cm x 52cm)
Jumpus Maximus: 29" x 20.5" (74cm x 52cm)
Interested in a Cardio Cloud for your foot plate?