Studio Reformer® with Tower
Two extraordinary machines in the space of one.
Balanced Body’s space-saving Reformer with Tower offers all-in-one flexibility, new programming concepts, and economical use of space.
The four-in-one exercise system of Reformer, Mat Station and Tower provides a complete workout in the space of a Reformer. Additional programming options include working in multiple planes of resistance, on a mat or moving platform.
This machine offers several advantages over similar equipment:
- Easiest conversion system. Two lightweight mats fit over the carriage and on top of the frame. No need to lift, flip or turn the carriage.
- Tower frame is chrome, engineered and built for stability. Its unique attachment system provides maximum stability and disperses the stress throughout the frame.
- Mats can double as floor mats. Non-skid feet keep them firmly in place.
- To convert from Tower to Reformer, just remove the mats, lift the risers, insert the shoulder rests and raise the footbar.
Limited Lifetime Warranty.
All orders will be confirmed by a Sales rep within 24-48 hours. Sales staff will contact you with estimated delivery & lead times.
Studio Reformer® and Tower may be purchased separately. Or save $345 when you purchase Reformer and Tower together.
Bonus - included at no extra charge, a $667 value
- Standard sitting box and cotton footstrap.
- Built-in standing platform with non-slip surface for safety.
- Adjustable risers, ropes, pair of single D-ring cotton loops and Neoprene® handles
- Pair of single cotton loops
- Maple roll-down bar
Stock Item Standard Features:
- Wood : Strata® Rock Maple
- Frame: 18" (46cm) high, 93" (236cm) long, 27" (69cm) wide
- Footbar/Springbar: Revo Footbar® w/Revo Springbar
- Carriage: standard foam padding
- Ropes & risers: retractable metal risers
- Springs: 1 blue, 3 red, 1 green
- Sitting Box: Standard Sitting Box 16" w x 29" l x 11.5" h (41cm x 74cm x 29cm)
- Loops/handles: single d-ring cotton loops (1 pair) and Neoprene handles (1 pair)
- Upholstery: Your choice of 9 standard colors
- Other: medium cotton footstrap, 27" (69cm)
- Choice of 3 frame heights: 14", 18" or 24".
- Retractable metal risers with four locking positions.
- Strata® Rock Maple or Strata® Artisan Maple, with Limited Lifetime Warranty.
- Frame is sanded by hand and finished with a lustrous satin finish.
- 3 position, padded headrest provides cervical support: 2 positions above the carriage, 1 level with the carriage.
- Quick-release, adjustable and removable shoulder rests.
- Risers feature swivel pulleys that allow variable angles of resistance - ropes can be pulled easily in any direction. Pulleys can be elevated from 2" to 11.5" (5cm to 29cm) above the frame.
- Built-in Standing Platform, 27" x 4.5" (69cm x 11cm), with 24" x 3.5" (61cm x 9cm) rubberized non-slip surface for safety.
- Heavy-duty hardware throughout. Aluminum parts anodized to reduce friction, prevent oxidation, and eliminate "black dust."
- CE approved medical device (Class 1)
Carriage, Straps and Handles
- Carriages are lightweight yet strong, to give you an extremely responsive and stable surface.
- Precision carriage system now rides on one-piece rail structure that provides a rock solid, smooth carriage ride and offers even greater frame stability.
- Carriage tracking system creates an ultra-smooth, virtually silent ride. Our 8-wheel system features four custom-built vertical wheels to support the carriage, and four adjustable sidewheels to guide the carriage smoothly down the track.
- Upholstered in heavy-duty vinyl. Choose from 42 custom colors.
- Safety-rated climbing ropes are secured by nautical cam cleats. Rope length adjustments are quick and easy.
- Durable nickel-plated springs with tapered ends and swivel hooks.
- 5-spring format allows you to configure up to 46 resistances. Standard configuration: 1 blue (light), 3 red (medium), 1 green (heavy).
- Twin mats are easy for one person to handle.
- Sturdy vertical tower frame. Four custom-engineered L-brackets secure the frame not only to the end of the Reformer, but also to the sides for maximum stability. Brackets are through-bolted with heavy-gauge steel bolts.
- Push-through bar in anodized aluminum, adjustable to 3 heights.
- Push-through bar safety strap and carabiner. (Chains available on request.)
- Tower springs with snaps: 4 regular (2 yellow, 2 blue) and 4 long (2 yellow, 2 purple)
- Hardwood roll-down bar.
- Pair of cotton loops.
- 35 attachment points for springs.
Tower height: 79.5" (202cm)
Width, with vertical frame brackets: 27" (68cm)
Table/Reformer length: 93" (236cm)
Weight of Studio Reformer® with Tower: 188lbs (85kg)
51 upholstery colors
Heavy-duty vinyl. Choose one of our standard colors, included with the price of your equipment. Or choose a custom upholstery color for an additional $85 per piece of equipment. Try our Color Tool on the top of the page, get more information here, or email us for a sample color palette.
See our wood choices.
Footbar & Spring Bar
Revo Adjustment System
The revolutionary Revo Adjustment System gives you the greatest flexibility and enables you to create the ergonomically correct position for every user. The Revo combines 2 radically redesigned components: the locking Footbar and the 5-position Springbar. The system easily adapts your Reformer to better fit the needs of the user's size, range of movement, and ability.
- Locking footbar with four positions, including down.
- Diameter (2-1/2") with padded non-slip cover.
U.S. Patent Nos. 6338704, 7288054, 7163500.
- Carriage and Springbar are integrated - moving the Springbar moves the carriage and keeps the springs in neutral tension.
- Five carriage stop positions provide 12" of adjustability from carriage to footbar, creating the ergonomically correct position for every user. For short to average height clients, use positions #1or #2. For taller clients, or those with a limited range of motion, use positions #3 - #5.
U.S. Patent Nos. 6120425, 7288051, 7288053, 7163500.
Classic Footbar / No-Roll Springbar
- The 3-position, Classic Footbar has 2 supports and adjusts to 3 heights (including down).
- 24" wide Footbar with comfortable padding and non-slip surface. Diameter: 2-1/2" , with padding (2" on request).
- The oval shape of the No-Roll Springbar makes it a safe choice; it won't roll downward and springs stay connected. Easy to use, the hooks remain upright.
- 2 Springbar positions (gears).
- Optional carriage extension and return stoppers.
- Older Balanced Body® Reformers can be retrofitted with the No-Roll Springbar.
U.S. Patent Nos. 6685606.