AI3D™ Program Details
Comprehensive Course (16 hours)
The AI3D 16-hour, two-day comprehensive course builds the pelvis, legs, abdominals, spine, back and shoulder girdle. We start with building the deep muscles and work out toward the superficial musculature. Movement-based practical lectures, interwoven into the build process, help bring the anatomy to life.
Balanced Body recommends AI3D to fulfill your Pilates anatomy pre-requisite. This method of learning anatomy is fundamentally rich in meaning, and provides an ability to understand and see the body in a unique manner. Because you build the model, it is also a personal and intimate learning opportunity.
Balanced Body Instructor Training:
AI3D Anatomy-Specific Workshops
Our four-hour workshops are ideal for short anatomy intensives on specific musculature and function. Combined, these individual segments satisfy the comprehensive course and anatomy requirement for Balanced Body Pilates instructor training programs.
- Pelvis and Leg
- Deep Core and Pelvic Floor
- Shoulder Girdle and Upper Arm
- Lower Leg and Foot
Who Should Attend
AI3D is great for beginners as well as anatomy nerds! Pilates and yoga instructors, chiropractors, acupuncturists, massage therapists, personal trainers, athletic trainers, physical therapists, osteopaths, etc., are welcome.
Required text: Trail Guide to the Body, 5th ed., by Andrew Biel, LMP. Bring your own copy or purchase it at the beginning of class.AI3D Courses Near You
Setting up an On-Site Instructor Training
Logistics for setting up a training at your facility:
- Student-to-teacher ratio recommendations: six to 12 students per instructor; you will need two instructors for 13 to 20 students.
- Studio provides:
- Tables, one per 2-3 students. (Six-foot tables work well).
- Chairs, one per student.
- Wall for image projection.
- Facility must receive a small pallet of materials before the workshop, and work with Balanced Body to prepare the items for pickup after the training.