Balanced Body Barre® Program Details
Balanced Body Barre teaches everything you need to begin teaching our unique Barre class to all fitness levels. The Balanced Body programming system makes learning the choreography easy, fun and teachable. Balanced Body Barre is rooted in Balanced Body Movement Principles, emphasizing safe and effective movement potential.
Choose between our 8-hour MOTR Fundamentals Course and our 16-hour MOTR Comprehensive course.
Balanced Body Barre Instructor Training Fundamentals (8 hours)
- Instruction on the fundamental Barre movements.
- Introduction to the Balanced Body programming system for class design.
Become a fully-qualified Balanced Body Barre instructor by successfully completing the Barre Fundamentals coursework plus 30 personal sessions and 30 teaching sessions. The test-out is a practical examination. Download the Barre Test-Out Application.
Balanced Body Barre Instructor Training Comprehensive (16 hours)
- Everything you need to teach classes, small group or one on one sessions.
- Complete instruction on the full repretoire of Barre exercises including progressions and regressions to make Barre training useful for everyone.
- Immersion into the Balanced Body Movement Principles forming the basis the Balanced Body programming system.
Become a fully-qualified Balanced Body Barre instructor by successfully completing the Barre Comprehensive coursework plus 20 personal sessions and 20 teaching sessions. The test-out is a practical examination. Download the Barre Test-Out Application Here.
A full color manual and DVD is included with both the 8-hour and 16-hour courses.