CoreAlign® Program Details
CoreAlign training includes two modules. Each module is unique, functional, challenging and incredibly fun!
CoreAlign 1: Foundations (16 hours)
CoreAlign 1: Foundations, is the heart of the CoreAlign training program. The course includes the theoretical basis of the CoreAlign method along with essential exercises designed to show you the full potential of the CoreAlign method. The course includes:
- 60+ Foundation exercises designed to build functional movement skills applicable to daily life and athletic pursuits.
- Exercise in supine, all fours, plank and standing positions.
- Specific exercise Tracks to focus on Trunk Integration, Upper Body Strength and Balance, Lower Body Strength and Power, Gait and Dynamic Flexibility.
- Progressions and regressions to address clients at different levels of ability.
- Specific modifications and precautions for working with clients with injuries and special populations.
- CoreAlign unit set up and safety.
- The Balanced Body Movement Principles to make your training more efficient, effective and safe.
CoreAlign 2: Progressions (16 hours)
CoreAlign 2: Progressions builds on the foundation of CoreAlign 1, with many of the progressions in CoreAlign 2 extending from the primary exercises learned in CoreAlign 1. CoreAlign 2 also includes additional exercise categories, training options and teaching techniques unique to CoreAlign.
- Progressions of plank and standing exercises to address a range of training goals from core stabilization to creating integrated rotation for throwing sports.
- Techniques for modifying exercises by using rotator discs or varying the direction and level of resistance.
- Exercises to challenge balance, coordination and complex movement patterns to prepare clients for all of life's challenges.
Fully-Qualified CoreAlign Instructor
Fully-qualified CoreAlign Instructors must successfully complete:
- Successful completion of CA1: Foundations + CA2: Progressions
- 30 personal sessions
- 10 CoreAlign observation hours
- 100 CoreAlign student teaching hours prior to the final test out
- Final test out
For further details download our test out application.
CoreAlign Bridge Program
Students who started with the original CoreAlign program and want to complete their course of study have several bridge options available to them. We recommend you contact your CoreAlign Master Instructor and inquire about how to bridge to the new curriculum.