Integrated Movement Specialist
Are you a fitness pro seeking higher level knowledge of the quality of movement, standards and how to apply in client performance?
Are you intrigued by anatomy, movement and the critical interplay of muscles-bones-joints while the body is in motion?
If so, our Integrated Movement Specialist (IMS) certification is for you. IMS candidates learn how to optimize client training by recognizing foundational movements, understanding the quality standards and how to apply movement standards in client progression. You will dive in to hands-on anatomy, giving you the physiological baseline for why and how the body works. The sum of this knowledge - the Integrated Movement Specialist certificate - positions you as a trusted resource in your field, making you more marketable to clubs, expanding your repertoire, and enabling you to attract and retain clients as you advance in your career.
Certification for Personal Trainers and Group Ex Instructors
- Advance your knowledge of Movement Quality as the foundation of every training method.
- Develop efficient and effective Movement Analysis and Recommendation skills.
- Expand your programming repertoire to attract more clients and grow your business in clubs, gyms and studios.
- Earn Continued Education Credits (CEC) with ACE, NASM, AFAA & ACSM.
- Join our elite Balanced Body Education community, sharing in the benefits of a highly respected, active worldwide network of leading movement professionals.
Find a Movement Principles Course Near Me
Find Movement Programming Near Me
EARN CERTIFICATION WITH:
- Anatomy in Three Dimensions or equivalent - 16 hours
- Balanced Body Movement Principles - 16 hours
- Balanced Body Movement Programming - 8 hours
The programming hours can be completed through any Balanced Body course offered at conferences, Authorized Training Centers, clubs or fitness centers. Programming courses include instructor training courses, precons, workshops and classes. In 2019, Balanced Body programming will be featured in the following events: Balanced Body 2019 Movement Tour, IDEA PTI East, IDEA PTI South, ACSM, IDEA World, NASM, ACSM, Empower and Pilates On Tour. Email Us for more information.