MOTR® Program Details
The MOTR instructor training contains a complete personal training system in a portable, affordable package. Combining the core training of Pilates, the strength and power of aerobic conditioning, the functional exercises of a pulley system and the balance and release exercises of a foam roller, MOTR® gives you everything you need to teach classes, small group or one on one training.
Choose between our 8-hour MOTR Fundamentals Course and our 16-hour MOTR Comprehensive course.
MOTR Instructor Training Fundamentals
- Instruction on the fundamental movements on the MOTR.
- Introduction to the Balanced Body programming system for class design.
Become a fully-qualified MOTR instructor by successfully completing the MOTR Fundamentals coursework plus 30 personal sessions and 30 teaching sessions. The test-out is a practical examination. Download MOTR Test-Out Application Here.
MOTR Instructor Training Comprehensive (16 hours)
- Everything you need to teach classes, small group or one on one sessions.
- Complete instruction on the full repertoire of MOTR exercises including progressions and regressions to make MOTR training useful for everyone.
- Immersion into the Balanced Body Movement Principles forming the basis the Balanced Body programming system.
Become a fully-qualified MOTR instructor by successfuly completing the MOTR Comprehensive coursework plus 20 personal sessions and 20 teaching sessions. The test-out is a practical examination. Download MOTR Test-Out Application Here.
*A full color manual and DVD is included with both the 8-hour and 16-hour courses.