How To Apply
1. Select a mentor.
2. Fill out an application
Download application and send it to:
Balanced Body Inc.
Attn: Passing the Torch
5909 88th Street
Sacramento CA 95828
Phone: 800-PILATES (800-745-2837)
3. Applications will be forwarded to your mentor.
4. Once the mentor approves your application
You will be sent an acceptance letter. Mentors may require additional information and/or a phone interview.
5. Once you receive your acceptance letter
You may register on-line for the course through the Education Finder®. Applications are usually reviewed within 1-3 weeks.
Program may vary by length and commitment of program. Please refer to the course information for pricing. Course fees are due upon acceptance into the program and are required when registering for each session.
Terms and Conditions
- Mentors have final say in accepting applications.
- Class sizes are extremely limited and will be filled on a first come, first serve basis.
- Mentors may require the purchase of additional study materials that are not included in the cost of the course.
- This is set up as a cohort program. Students must start with week one. If the student misses week two, you will not be able to complete week three. If you miss week three, you will not be given a final certificate of completion.
- Upon successful completion of the program, all students will receive a certificate of completion and be listed online.
- Students are responsible for transportation, food and lodging during the training. The tuition covers training only.
The cancellation policy is listed on the application. If you need to cancel your enrollment in a Passing the Torch class, contact us in writing at:
Balanced Body® Education Department
ATTN: Passing the Torch™
5909 88th Street
Sacramento, CA 95828 or
(800) PILATES (800-745-2837)
or via e-mail
We make every effort to hold these courses at the dates, times and locations specified on our website and in our printed material. We reserve the right to cancel and/or change event dates, times and locations should it become necessary. In the unlikely event that circumstances dictate the postponement or cancellation of a course, all fees paid will be refunded in full or the fees can be transferred to the rescheduled date at no additional cost to you.
Balanced Body is not responsible for workshops, or portions of workshops that attendee misses due to illness, emergency, or other events beyond our control. Balanced Body is not responsible for losses incurred by any attendee for airline fares or other travel arrangements in the event that the workshop must be cancelled or postponed. Travel insurance is strongly recommended.