Bring Balanced Body to your Facility
Want to hold a Balanced Body Pilates Training course at your Studio or Fitness Center?
While most students find the courses they need at a Balanced Body Authorized Training Center, there may be times when hosting a course at your facility is desirable. Reasons for sponsoring a course can include:
- The need to train your staff quickly.
- The course is part of an equipment/education package.
- More convenient location.
- An authorized training center is not the right “fit” for your staff.
Balanced Body’s on-site Pilates training makes it easy to bring education to your facility. We will work with you to select a date and schedule an instructor. We may require that the course be offered as “closed.” In this case, the course will only be available to you and your instructors.
Choose your course
Balanced Body courses are structured as modular segments. Most courses are offered as individual modules. In some cases, we may recommend offering courses together (i.e. Mat 1 and Mat 2 over a four-day period, as opposed to 2 separate weekends).
Once you decide your course(s), students register directly with Balanced Body, freeing you from the whole registration process.
The following chart provides information for each Balanced Body course:
- The price students will pay to Balanced Body
- The number of hours needed per course, and
- The minimum number of students required to run the course
NOTE: Course fees outside the continental USA are based on your location and needs.
On Site Pricing
|Module||Regular||Teaching Materials||Regular||Hours||Min Students|
|The Trapeze, Chair and Barrels class can be offered together as a individual module classes|
|Apparatus 2||$425||Included in Part 1||12||6|
|Apparatus 3||$425||Included in Part 1||12||6|
|Anatomy in Three Dimensions™||$525||$525||16||6|
|Balanced Body Barre® 1 Day||$245||$80||$325||8||6|
|Bodhi Suspension Training™ 1 Day||$245||$80||$325||8||6|
|MOTR® 1 Day||$245||$80||$325||8||6|
|Balanced Body Barre® 2 Day||$475||$80||$555||16||6|
|Bodhi Suspension Training™ 2 Day||$475||$80||$555||16||6|
|MOTR® 2 Day||$475||$80||$555||16||6|
Select a date
Choose dates that will best contribute to the success of your training. When selecting your ideal weekend, also choose a second or third option on the rare occasion that we cannot accommodate the first choice option.
Call us at 800-PILATES (800-745-2837) or fill out and submit our on-line instructor training request form.Onsite Pilates Instructor Training Registration
While we clearly prefer that facilities have Balanced Body equipment it is not required. However, the equipment provided by the On-Site training location must be clean and in good working order.
Facilities must have one mat for every student.
Facilities must have one Reformer, one sitting box and one footstrap for every two students enrolled. Reformer 2 will require one padded jumpboard.
Facilities must have one Reformer equipped with a Tower for every two students enrolled.
Equipment Modules (Trapeze Table; Chair; Barrels):
For each of the equipment modules, facilities must have one Trapeze Table, Chair or Barrel for every 2 to 3 students enrolled.
As an alternative, if the modules are offered combined as Apparatus 1, 2 or 3, the facility must have one Trapeze Table, Chair and Barrel for every four to six students enrolled.
Cost of equipment is not included in course fees.
If additional equipment is needed, call 1-800-PILATES or visit Balanced Body’s online store for the best Pilates equipment on the market.
Cancellation of your class will incur the following fees:
- $100.00 fee if written notice of cancellation is received by Balanced Body up to five (5) days before class start date or a $50.00 transfer fee to transfer from one course to another course.
- $250.00 or the full course fee, whichever is less, if written notice of cancellation is received by Balanced Body within five (5) days of class start date, or a $50.00 transfer fee to transfer from one course to another course.
- No refund is given for any cancellation received once the class begins.
- NOTE: These policies may not apply to any training offered outside the USA.
- To cancel your registration please contact us at: Balanced Body®, 5909 88th Street, Sacramento, CA 95828 or (800)PILATES or via e-mail at email@example.com.