NEW! Precision Rotator Disc
Now with your choice of progressive spring resistance or traditional (no resistance), in 9” (23cm) and 12” (30cm) sizes.
Our new generation of durable rotator discs is great for improving balance, alignment, core strength, joint stability and more. Now you also have the choice of staying traditional (no resistance), or working with spring resistance.*
Why choose Rotator Discs with resistance?
- Strengthen end-range of motion to improve joint support and stability
- Identify strength imbalances between limbs
- Consider light resistance for upper body and heavy resistance for lower body
Why choose discs without resistance?
- Measure range of motion
- Use for traditional rotator disc exercises
The Balanced Body difference
- Three choices of spring resistance*: light, heavy or none
- All include built-in markers at 10 and 45 degree angles, for precise measurement of range of motion
- Two disc sizes: 9" (23cm) and 12" (30cm)
- Longer lasting, top-quality ABS construction. Maximum weight, 500 lbs. (277 kg)
*Discs are not adjustable. Each provides one resistance option.
We also offer Traditional Wood Rotator Discs.
Our new Precision Rotator Discs are also available to attach to Reformer Jumpboards, and for use on the CoreAlign.
NOTE: 9" discs are currently on backorder. Please check back soon.
You might also like these: