CenterLine® Reformer with Tower and Mat
Joseph Pilates’ original designs meet state-of-the-art craftsmanship.
The recently redesigned CenterLine® Reformer is available with a Tower and Mat system, all in the space of a Balanced Body® Reformer. Work in multiple planes of resistance, on a mat or moving platform, and from both sides of the Tower.
Purchase your Reformer and Tower together, or add a Tower to your Reformer later.
Balanced Body’s space-saving system offers flexibility, new programming concepts, and economical use of space.
How do Balanced Body products differ from others that look similar?
- Easiest conversion system available.
- To convert from Reformer to Tower, two lightweight mats fit over the carriage and on top of the frame. No need to lift, flip or turn the carriage.
- To convert from Tower to Reformer, just remove the mats, lift the risers, insert the shoulder rests and raise the footbar.
- Tower frame is stainless steel, engineered and built for stability. Its unique attachment system provides maximum stability and disperses the stress throughout the frame.
- Our Slide System for the push-through bar makes repositioning the bar a fast, one-person job that will not interrupt the flow of your session.
- Mats double as floor mats. Non-skid feet keep them firmly in place.
Delivery and Service
Need your Reformer quickly? How about next day shipping for stock orders?
You will receive an email confirmation at time of shipment.
Bonus – $372 value included at no additional charge
- Gondola pole and short box dowel
- Kneeling pads (2)
- Sitting Box: Sitting box with handles on three sides, plus extra foam padding on all sides and top
- Cotton foot strap and extender straps
- Jumpboard bracket pre-installed for optional accessory
CE approved medical device (Class 1).
- Frame: Strata Rock Maple frame is sanded by hand with a lustrous satin finish. Standard frame height of 14" (36cm) is available online; call to order other heights. Extra-wide 7" (18cm) boards combine with fitted and joined frame and legs, to create an exceptionally sturdy, stable machine. Limited Lifetime Warranty.
- Footbar & springbar: Two-position footbar is loosely hinged for swift transitions, and includes a padded, non-slip cover. No-Roll Springbar has 3 gears.
- Carriage: The CenterLine carriage provides the deliberate resistance, feedback and “end feel” so critical in the classical experience of carriage ride. Balanced Body’s precision carriage tracking system creates an ultra-smooth, virtually silent ride. The 8-wheel system features 4 custom-built vertical wheels to support the carriage, and 4 adjustable sidewheels to guide the carriage smoothly down the track. Upholstered carriage has standard foam padding.
- Leather straps: Uniquely adjustable in length as they relax over time.
- Headrest & shoulder blocks: Padded, removable headrest provides cervical support in 3 positions. Custom shoulder blocks are comfortable and stable, with secure support for shoulders, hands and feet. Shoulder posts/handles hold straps off the floor.
- Reformer springs: Package of 4 semi-heavy, non-plated, long-lasting Balanced Body springs. Additional position available for optional fifth spring.
- Standing platform: Built-in standing Platform is 27" x 2" (69cm x 5cm), with rubberized non-slip surface for safety.
- Hardware: Heavy-duty hardware throughout, with aluminum parts anodized to reduce friction, prevent oxidation, and eliminate “black dust.” Jumpboard bracket pre-installed for optional jumpboard.
- Upholstery: Heavy-duty vinyl upholstery is available in your choice of 9 standard colors at no extra charge, or an additional 42 custom colors (additional charges apply). Stock color: Black.
- Tower: Stainless steel tower with 35 spring attachment points is strong for safety, easy to maintain, and resists chipping, pitting, corrosion and discoloration. For maximum stability, 4 custom-engineered L-brackets secure the tower to the Reformer. Brackets are through-bolted with heavy-gauge steel bolts.
- Push-Through Bar: Made of solid maple and 4-sided. Our Slide System makes repositioning the push-through bar a fast, one-person job that will not interrupt the flow of your session. The bar adjusts to 3 heights, is quiet to use and maintenance-free. Safety strap and carabiner included.
- Twin mats: Easy-to-handle upholstered mats convert your Reformer to a stable surface. Mats can also be used on the floor.
- Tower springs: Balanced Body Signature Springs™ with snap hooks, package of 8. Regular length: 2 blue (light), 2 gray (light), 1 red (medium) and 1 green (heavy). Long Springs: 2 red (heavy).
- Roll-down bar: Solid maple, non-swiveling, with outside hooks.
More Accessories Included
- CenterLine Sitting box: 28"l x 16.5"w x 10"h (71cm x 41cm x 25cm), with handles on 3 sides and extra padding on sides and top.
- One pair each: leather/wood handles (swivel for ease of movement in exercises like Rowing); extender straps (for exercises like Long Spine); cotton loops.
- Gondola pole (60"/152cm).
- Short box dowel (36"/90cm).
- Kneeling pads (2).
- Foot strap, cotton.
Reformer height—including carriage: 14” (36cm), 18” (46cm) or 24” (61cm). Available online: 14” (36cm).
Width—including push-through bar adjustment knobs: 30.25” (76cm).
Tower height: up to 83.5” (212cm), depending on frame height. Length of frame including built-in standing platform: 91” (228cm).
Reformer weight: 149 lbs (66kg).
Many features of the CenterLine® Reformer, Tower and Mat Conversion are customizable to meet your needs, including:
- Wood frame: Balanced Body wood choices include Strata® Rock Maple (standard), Strata® Artisan Maple (no extra charge) or Select Strata® (upgrade charge).
- Frame height: Your choice of 14” (36cm), 18” (46cm) or 24” (61cm), at no extra charge.
- Standard foam is used for Reformer carriage, twin mats and sitting box. Custom stability padding is also available (extra charge applies).
- Heavy-duty vinyl upholstery is offered in 51 colors; 9 are standard/free, and 42 additional custom colors are available (extra charge applies). More information here, and a fun Color Tool to try.
Please contact us for more information. Custom orders are our specialty, and we are happy to help you configure exactly what you need. Samples of our wood and vinyl upholstery are free on request.