Joseph Pilates’ original designs meet state-of-the-art craftsmanship.
Created in collaboration with Amy Taylor Alpers and Rachel Taylor Segel of The Pilates Center in Boulder, CO, and meticulously tested for two years, the CenterLine™ equipment suite replicates the exact, smaller measurements Joe used on his original components – from carriages to springs to straps - upgraded with Balanced Body's unparalleled craftsmanship and materials.
Made to the same exacting dimensions as an original built by Joseph Pilates, the CenterLine™ Reformer is the smoothest, quietest ride on the classical market. Softer, textured carriage wheels provide increased carriage resistance. This facilitates and improves balanced joint and core activity, as does the size and smooth swiveling action of the strap handles. The Reformer also has curved shoulder blocks and a headrest that is flush with the carriage – just like Joe’s original.
Limited Lifetime Warranty
Now you can add a Tower to your CenterLine™ Reformer
Included with your CenterLine™ Reformer:
- Strata® Rock Maple frame.
- Carriage: standard foam padding
- Long-lasting Balanced Body Signature Springs: 2 green, 2 red, 1 blue
- Leather straps that are adjustable in length as they relax over time
- Leather and wood handles that swivel for ease of movement
- Sitting box with handles and extra foam padding on all four sides:
- Footbar: two positions
- Cotton foot strap
- Extender straps
- Headrest with 2 positions, removable.
- Curved shoulder blocks like Joe's original.
- Gondola pole, short box pole and kneeling pads
- Upholstery: Your choice of 9 standard colors. (Custom colors, please call to order.)
All orders will be confirmed by a Sales rep within 24-48 hours. Sales staff will contact you with estimated delivery & lead times.
Frame, Finish & Hardware
- Strata® Rock Maple with Limited Lifetime Warranty.
- Frame is sanded by hand and finished with a lustrous satin finish.
- Extra-wide 7" boards combined with fitted and joined frame and legs create an exceptionally sturdy, stable machine.
- Foot plate bracket pre-installed (for optional foot plate/jumpboard).
- Two brackets pre-installed on each side of the frame, for storage of gondola pole and short box dowel.
Carriage, Straps and Handles
- Softer, textured carriage wheels provide increased drag for the carriage, facilitating balanced joint and core activity.
- Padded carriage is upholstered in heavy-duty vinyl. Choose from 51 colors.
- Shoulder posts/handles hold straps off the floor.
- Leather straps, uniquely adjustable in length as they relax over time.
- Swiveling handles for greatest ease of movement in exercises like Rowing.
- Casters widely positioned for improved line of motion away from shoulder blocks.
- Two positions
- Loosely hinged for swift transitions between exercises
- Padded non-slip cover
- CenterLine™ Sitting Box with handles on all four sides and extra padding: (26" L x 14" W x 9-1/2" T)
- Foot strap
- Extender straps, for exercises like Long Spine.
- Gondola pole, 60" (152cm)
- Short box dowel, 27" (69cm) short box pole
- Two kneeling pads
- Height: 14" (36cm).
- Length: 89.5" (227cm)
- Width: 25.5" (65cm)
51 upholstery colors
Heavy-duty vinyl. Choice of nine standard colors included at no additional cost, or choose a custom upholstery color for an additional $85 per piece of equipment. Try our Color Tool and get more information here, or email us for a sample color palette.