Joseph Pilates’ original designs meet state-of-the-art craftsmanship.
Updated for 2017—now shipping!
The CenterLine® Cadillac is made to the same dimensions as an original built by Joseph Pilates, and created in collaboration with Amy Taylor Alpers and Rachel Taylor Segel of The Pilates Center in Boulder, Colorado. It replicates measurements Joe used on his original components — from carriages to springs to straps — upgraded with Balanced Body’s unparalleled craftsmanship and materials.
This apparatus is uniquely sized to offer users and teachers easy reach to the upper canopy tubes, which are 5" (10cm) closer to the base table than on the Balanced Body Trapeze Table.
Balanced Body Cadillacs (Trapeze Tables) support fitness and rehabilitation for all ages and abilities. An extraordinary variety of exercises are possible — from gentle, spring-assisted sit-ups to advanced acrobatics. Balanced Body products are engineered for maximum stability, efficient adjustment and safe use for both instructor and client.
NEW! We are pleased to introduce improvements for the CenterLine Cadillac:
- Stainless steel frame: the Cadillac frame is built of stainless steel instead of chrome. You will love its sleek new look, and also that it is smooth and easy to maintain. It is also resistant to chipping, pitting, corrosion and discoloration, and its fabrication is more environmentally responsible.
- Slide System for the push-through bar: repositioning the bar is now a fast, one-person job that will not interrupt the flow of your session. Bonus: it is quieter to use and maintenance-free.
Our Cadillac base remains solidly constructed with lapped and fitted joints for maximum stability. Sliding cross bars feature self-lubricating, greaseless bearings for ease of movement. They are locked in place with plastic-tipped screws, preventing burrs which hinder slider movement.
Limited Lifetime WarrantyLearn more about the CenterLine® Suite
Bonus - included at no extra charge
- Pair of cotton loops
- Set of Fuzzies (lambswool loops), with short black webs
- Belly strap
- Foot strap
All orders will be confirmed by a Sales rep within 24-48 hours. Sales staff will contact you with estimated delivery & lead times.
Standard Features, Stock Item
- NEW! Our new Slide System for the push-through bar makes repositioning the bar a fast, one-person job that will not interrupt the flow of your session. Bonus: it is quieter to use and maintenance-free.
- NEW! Stainless steel frame replaces chrome. You will love its sleek new look, and also that it is smooth and easy to maintain, as well as resistant to chipping, pitting, corrosion and discoloration. And, its fabrication is more environmentally responsible.
- Constructed of hardwood core, joints lapped and fitted for maximum stability.
- Three inches (7.5cm) wider than traditional trap tables, to accommodate a broad range of body types.
- Balanced Body Signature Springs™ with snap hooks, package of 10. Regular: 2 blue (light), 1 red (medium), 1 green (heavy), 2 gray (light) and 2 white (for Breathing Bar). Long: 2 red (heavy).
- Upholstered in heavy-duty vinyl over standard foam. Stock color: Black. Choose from 9 standard or 42 custom colors.
- Upholstered “mud flaps” protect the tabletop mat edges from bottom-sprung springs.
- CE approved medical device (Class 1).
Straps, Handles and Bars
- Push-through bar is anodized aluminum and can be assembled as 3-sided or 4-sided bar. Adjustable to 3 heights. Safety strap and carabiner included. (Chains available on request.)
- Horizontal and vertical slider bars provide unlimited positions for spring attachments. Butterfly knobs allow easy and secure slider bar adjustments.
- Padded Trapeze Bar with spring sleeves and springs.
- Solid Maple roll-down bar (23"/58cm), non-swiveling with outside hooks.
- One pair each: single d-ring cotton loops, ankle cuffs and thigh cuffs
- Lambswool fuzzies (pair) with long cotton webs
- Black cotton belly strap
- Table surface height, including upholstery: 25.5" (65cm).
- Table width: 29" (74cm).
- Width including push-through bar adjustment knobs: 30.25" (76cm)
- Table length: 81" (203cm) plus 4.5" (11cm) for canopy brackets.
- Trapeze frame height (from top to floor): 81.5" (204cm).
51 upholstery colors
Heavy-duty vinyl in 51 colors. Of those colors, 9 are standard/free, and an additional 42 custom colors choices are available for an additional charge. Try our Color Tool and get more information here, or email us for a sample color palette.