Two extraordinary machines in the space of one.
The Pilates Reformer / Trapeze Combination™ is ideal for single practitioners, home use and any situation where space is a consideration, as we combine a complete Studio Reformer® with a Trapeze Table. It's easy to change from Trapeze to Reformer, simply remove the twin mats, insert the removable shoulder rests, position the risers, and raise the footbar. Originally created by Balanced Body® for Marika Molnar in 1994, this is a deluxe machine with our top-of-the-line features. Most of the Trapeze Table options are available for the Reformer/Trapeze.
Note: Optional Face Rest requires factory-drilled mounting holes on your Reformer/Trapeze Combination, which must be requested at time of ordering your new machine. Stock item: Strata® Rock Maple, black upholstery.
Limited Lifetime Warranty.
Twin mats lift off to reveal the Reformer concealed within the frame.
Bonus - a $414 value included at no extra charge
- Sitting box
- Padded footstrap
- Maple roll-down bar with inside hooks
- Pair of adjustable thigh and ankle cuffs.
- Set of Fuzzies (lambswool loops), with long webs (black).
- Belly strap.
- Built-in standing platform with non-slip surface.
All orders will be confirmed by a Sales rep within 24-48 hours. Sales staff will contact you with estimated delivery & lead times.
- Strata Rock Maple
- Frame: 24" high, 93" long, 26.5" wide
- Footbar/sprinbar: Revo footbar® w/Revo Springbar™
- Carriage: standard foam padding
- Ropes & risers: retractable metal risers
- Springs: 1 blue, 3 red, 1 green
- Sitting box: standard sitting box (16" w x 29" l x 11.5" h)
- Padded foot strap
- Padded double loops
- Neoprene handles
- Upholstery: Your choice of one of the 9 standard colors
- Black cotton belly strap
- Choice of 3 frame heights: 14", 18" or 24".
- Retractable metal risers with four locking positions.
- Strata Rock Maple with Limited Lifetime Warranty.
- Frame is sanded by hand and finished with a lustrous satin finish.
- 3 position, padded headrest provides cervical support: 2 positions above the carriage, 1 level with the carriage.
- Quick-release, adjustable and removable shoulder rests.
- Risers feature swivel pulleys that allow variable angles of resistance - ropes can be pulled easily in any direction. Pulleys can be elevated from 2" to 13" (5cm to 33cm) above the frame.
- Built-in Standing Platform, 27" x 4.5" (69cm x 11cm), with 24" x 3.5" (61cm x 9cm) rubberized non-slip surface for safety.
- Heavy-duty hardware throughout. Aluminum parts anodized to reduce friction, prevent oxidation, and eliminate “black dust.”
Carriage, Straps and Handles
- Carriages are lightweight yet strong, to give you an extremely responsive and stable surface.
- Precision carriage system now rides on one-piece rail structure that provides a rock solid, smooth carriage ride and offers even greater frame stability.
- Carriage tracking system creates an ultra-smooth, virtually silent ride. Our 8-wheel system features four custom-built vertical wheels to support the carriage, and four adjustable sidewheels to guide the carriage smoothly down the track.
- Upholstered in heavy-duty vinyl. Choose from 42 custom colors.
- Safety-rated climbing ropes are secured by nautical cam cleats. Rope length adjustments are quick and easy.
- Durable nickel-plated springs with tapered ends and swivel hooks.
- 5-spring format allows you to configure up to 46 resistances. Standard configuration: 1 blue (light), 3 red (medium), 1 green (heavy).
- Twin drop-in mats are easy for one person to handle.
- 3" wider than traditional trap tables.
- Horizontal and vertical slider bars.
- Push-through bar in anodized aluminum can be assembled as 3-sided or 4-sided bar. Adjustable to 3 heights.
- Push-through bar safety strap and carabiner. (Chains available on request.)
- Padded Trapeze Bar with spring sleeves and springs.
- Butterfly knobs for easy and secure slider bar adjustments.
- Frame has 8 connection mounts to the base for stability.
- Trapeze springs with snaps: 2 yellow (very light), 2 blue (light), 2 red (medium), and 2 black (Trapeze Bar) springs. Long Springs: 2 yellow (very light) and 2 purple (medium).
- Sliding cross bars provide numerous positions for spring attachments.
- Solid Maple roll-down bar.
Table/Reformer frame height: 14" (36cm), 18" (46cm) or 24" (61cm)
Table/Reformer width, including canopy brackets: 30.5" (77cm)
Table/Reformer length: 93" (236cm)
Frame height: 83.87" (213cm)
51 upholstery colors:
Heavy-duty viny in 51 colors. Of that total, 8 are standard/free, and an additional 42 custom colors are available (additional charges apply). Try our Color Tool and get more information here, or email us for a sample color palette.
Footbar & Spring Bar
We recommend the revolutionary Revo Adjustment System™. It gives you the greatest flexibility and enables you to create the ergonomically correct position for every user. The Revo combines two radically redesigned components: the locking footbar and the 5-position Springbar. The system easily adapts your Reformer to better fit the user’s size, range of movement and ability.
The Standard Footbar is also available.