Pilates Allegro® Reformer
Engineered and built for commercial fitness, perfect for home use.
Updated for 2015!
The Allegro Pilates Reformer, with 30,000 in use around the world, has won rave reviews from Pilates instructors and fitness clubs for its ease of use, adjustability, safety and solid construction. Engineered and built for commercial fitness, the Pilates Allegro® is also perfect for home use.
The most versatile Reformer on the market, the Pilates Allegro offers all the features of our Studio Reformers – plus it stacks and stores vertically for convenient storage. The Allegro uses an 8-wheel suspension system for a smooth, quiet ride. An extra-wide, padded footbar adjusts to four vertical positions and four horizontal positions to accommodate various body sizes. All Allegros come with a free training video.
10-year warranty on frame & footbar.
U.S. Patents No. 6186929, 6371895, 6971976
Bonus - $207 value at no additional charge
- Built-in standing platform with non-slip surface for safety.
- Double loops (cotton: one length for hands, another for feet - eliminating the need for most rope adjustments).
- Free workout DVD with the Allegro or Complete Allegro Tower System.
Presented by Elizabeth Larkam, our Allegro® Reformer workouts help you achieve the remarkable benefits of Balanced Body Pilates: improved strength, flexibility, core control, coordination, balance and posture.
Stock item order:
( ? )
30-day money-back guarantee
If for any reason you are not 100% satisfied with your Allegro Reformer, simply return it to us within 30 days for a refund (less freight). Guarantee applies to U.S. domestic customers only.
Purchase a Sitting Box with your Allegro Reformer, and we'll include a free Foot Strap with your order.
Updated for 2015!
Storage and Portability
- Stacks or stores on end for convenient storage (Standard and with Legs).
- Rolls into place. A person of moderate strength can easily move the machine.
- Choose your frame height - optional 14" legs to make it the height of a Studio Reformer®.
- The safest, widest and most versatile footbar available.
- Built-in wheels make it easy to move, and it stores vertically or stacked.
- New for 2015: TwistLock shoulder rests you can quickly adjust or remove.
- New for 2015: SoftTouch rope system is quiet and easy to adjust, with no metal clips.
- 3-position headrest for comfort and cervical support.
- Built in standing platform is 5" x 22" with non-skid finish. (13cm x 56cm)
- Swivel pulleys allow variable angles of resistance.
- Anodized aluminum finish is sleek and durable.
- Custom stability padding to maximize comfort. upholstery. Choose the upholstery color that matches your home or facility.Heavy-duty viny in 51 colors. Of that total, 9 are standard/free, and an additional 42 custom colors are available (additional charges apply). Stock color: Black.
- Smooth, quiet carriage features our extra-wide, custom-built wheels with Abec 3 bearings. Four vertical wheel and four sidewheels each feature 4 bearings for a total of 16 top-quality bearings.
- Free Footstrap if Sitting Box is purchased with your Allegro Reformer.
( continued above )
- Accurate signature springs ensure users can consistently repeat movements. Exclusively offered by Balanced Body, these are the longest lasting springs available. Five-spring resistance system allows up to 46 resistances. Package of five springs: 1 yellow (very light), 1 blue (light), 3 red (medium).
Allegro - Standard:
Height: 6.75" (17cm); Length: 93" (236cm); Carriage width: 22.5" (57.1cm); Carriage length: 28.5" (72.4cm); Footbar width: 36" (91cm) Weight: 110 lbs (50kg).
Allegro with 14" Legs:
Height: 14" (36cm); Length: 93" (236cm); Width: 22.5" (57cm); Footbar Width: 36" (91cm); Weight: 121 lbs (55kg).
Allegro - Stretch:
Height: 7.25" (18cm); Length: 111" (282cm); Carriage width: 24.5" (62.2cm); Carriage length: 34.5" (87.7cm);Footbar width: 36" (91cm); Weight: 123 lbs (56kg). Uses longer springs (included) than standard Allegros.
Allegro - Stretch with 14" Legs:
Height: 14" (36cm); Length: 111" (282cm); Carriage Width: 24.5" (57cm); Footbar Width: 36" (91cm); Weight: 129 lbs (59kg). Uses longer springs (included) than standard Allegros.
Footbar & Spring Bar
The safest, most versatile footbar available.
- Locks securely in place for safety.
- Widest footbar on the market: 36" wide with 30.5" padded cover. Perfect for second position and taller users.
- Padded cover detaches easily for cleaning.
- Four vertical footbar positions increase or decrease the difficulty of the exercise.
- Four horizontal footbar positions comfortably accommodate people of various heights. For a small person, move the footbar closer to the carriage. For a taller person, or to reduce hip and knee flexion, move the footbar away from the carriage.
( continued above )