Joseph Pilates’ original designs meet state-of-the-art craftsmanship.
The CenterLine® Cadillac is made to the same dimensions as an original built by Joseph Pilates, and created in collaboration with Amy Taylor Alpers and Rachel Taylor Segel of The Pilates Center in Boulder, Colorado. It replicates measurements Joe used on his original components — from carriages to springs to straps — upgraded with Balanced Body’s unparalleled craftsmanship and materials.
This apparatus is uniquely sized to offer users and teachers easy reach to the upper canopy tubes, which are 5" (10cm) closer to the base table than on the Balanced Body Trapeze Table.
Balanced Body Cadillacs (Trapeze Tables) support fitness and rehabilitation for all ages and abilities. An extraordinary variety of exercises are possible — from gentle, spring-assisted sit-ups to advanced acrobatics. Balanced Body products are engineered for maximum stability, efficient adjustment and safe use for both instructor and client.
- The Cadillac frame of stainless steel is smooth and easy to maintain. It is also resistant to chipping, pitting, corrosion and discoloration, and its fabrication is more environmentally responsible.
- Slide System for the push-through bar: repositioning the bar is a fast, one-person job that will not interrupt the flow of your session. Bonus: it is quiet to use and maintenance-free.
Our Cadillac base remains solidly constructed with lapped and fitted joints for maximum stability. Sliding cross bars feature self-lubricating, greaseless bearings for ease of movement. They are locked in place with plastic-tipped screws, preventing burrs which hinder slider movement.
Limited Lifetime WarrantyLearn more about the CenterLine® Suite
Your order is estimated to ship within 14 business days, and you will receive an email confirmation at time of shipment.
Bonus - included at no extra charge
- Pair of cotton loops
- Set of Fuzzies (lambswool loops), with short black webs
- Belly strap
- Foot strap
All orders will be confirmed by a Sales rep within 24-48 hours. Sales staff will contact you with estimated delivery & lead times.
- Table base: Hardwood core construction, with joints lapped and fitted for maximum stability. Base is 3" (7.5cm) wider than traditional Cadillacs to accommodate a broad range of body types. Pre-drilled for optional face rest. Limited Lifetime Warranty.
- Canopy: Stainless steel canopy is strong for safety, easy to maintain, and resists chipping, pitting, corrosion and discoloration.
- Push-through bar: Maple, 4-sided bar adjusts quickly to 3 heights with our Slide System, making repositioning the bar a fast, one-person job that does not interrupt the flow of your session. Quiet to use and maintenance-free. Safety strap and carabiner included.
- Trapeze Table springs: Balanced Body Signature Springs™ with snap hooks, package of 10: Regular length: 2 blue (light), 1 red (medium), 1 green (heavy), 2 gray (light) and 2 white (for breathing bar). Long: 2 red (heavy).
- Slider bars: Horizontal and vertical slider bars provide numerous positions for spring attachments. Butterfly knobs allow easy and secure adjustments.
- Trapeze bar (breathing bar): padded bar with padded spring sleeves and cotton canopy loop (long web, black).
- Roll-down bar: solid maple, 23" long (58cm), non-swiveling with outside hooks.
- Upholstery: Upholstered “mud flaps” protect the tabletop mat edges from bottom-spring springs. Heavy-duty vinyl upholstery used throughout; available in your choice of 9 standard colors at no extra charge, or an additional 42 custom colors (additional charges apply). Stock color: Black.
- CE approved medical device (Class 1).
More Accessories Included
- One pair each: single D-ring cotton loops, adjustable thigh cuffs and adjustable ankle cuffs.
- One pair lambswool fuzzies with short cotton webs.
- Foot strap, cotton webbing.
- Belly strap: black, cotton webbing.
- Table surface height, including upholstery: 25.5" (65cm).
- Table width: 29" (74cm).
- Width including push-through bar adjustment knobs: 30.25" (76cm).
- Table length: 81" (206cm), plus 4.5" (11cm) for canopy brackets.
- Trapeze frame height (from top to floor): 81.5" (204cm).
- Weight: 190 lbs (86kg).
- Heavy-duty vinyl upholstery is offered in 51 colors; 9 are standard/free, and 42 additional custom colors are available (extra charge applies). More information here, and a fun Color Tool to try.
Please contact us for more information. Custom orders are our specialty, and we are happy to help you configure exactly what you need. Samples of our wood and vinyl upholstery are free on request.