The most stable and strongest on the market
The Pilates Chair is the ultimate for space-saving Pilates. It’s designed to stretch and strengthen muscle groups not easily reached by more traditional techniques and equipment.
The Combo Chair from Balanced Body evolved from Joseph Pilates’ original Wunda Chair. Our addition of a padded split pedal allows exercises that use rotational and reciprocal movement of the extremities. Conceived by Brent Anderson, PhD, PT, OCS, the innovation makes the Combo Chair much more versatile. (For traditional single-pedal exercises, just insert the dowel provided).
Each pedal has 2 springs (one light and one heavy), which enable the Combo Chair to offer the widest range of resistance on the market - up to 90 lbs. (41kg) of resistance.
The height of the Combo Chair makes it ideal to use at the end of a Trapeze Table, and the addition of transport wheels means it’s easy to move when necessary.
The chair handles were recently re-engineered with heavy round tubing, to provide more stability with less flex and no rattle. They also have an additional position 3" higher than the older handles with square tubes. In addition, the new handles grips are slightly larger for better ergonomics. If you have an older-style Combo Chair, you can easily upgrade your chair to the new round handles.
Our Combo Chair is the most stable and strongest on the market. For custom colors, call to order. Limited 10-year warranty.
U.S. Patent No. 6916279.
U.S. Patents No. 6916279
Your order is estimated to ship within 14 business days, and you will receive an email confirmation at time of shipment.
All orders will be confirmed by a Sales rep within 24-48 hours. Sales staff will contact you with estimated delivery & lead times.
- Exclusive Cactus Resistance System features a springtree that makes spring changes simple, fast and safe. 5 spring attachment positions (4 in back and 1 in front).
- Split and single pedal. For single pedal, insert a dowel (included). Pedal pivots on self-lubricating bearings for smooth operation.
- Balanced Body Signature Springs™: Each pedal has one white (light) and one black (heavy) spring, for a total of 4 springs and up to 90 lbs. (41kg) of resistance.
- Pedals are comfort-padded, non-slip, and washable.
- Maple-faced hardwood laminate with padded, upholstered seat.
- Quick changing, locking padded handles adjust to 3 heights. Can be removed.
- Wheels for portability (mounted on back).
- Stock upholstery: Black. Or choose from 50 more colors.
- Height: 25.5" (65cm)
- Length: 28.5" (72cm)
- Width, including handles and knobs: 27.5" (70cm)
- Seat: 21.5" x 13" (55cm x 32cm)
- Weight: 91 lbs. (41 kg)