Tower Retrofit Kit
The Tower Retrofit Kit creates a space-saving Pilates Reformer Tower system, which provides 95% of the full Trapeze Table functionality plus innovative opportunities to work in multiple planes of resistance on a moving platform. Gain new exercise options for increasing strength, core stability, flexibility and balance, with no additional space needed for your equipment!
Exercise safely with the most stable and secure frame on the market. Engineered and built for stability, our unique attachment system disperses the stress throughout the frame.
We also offer the easiest-to-use conversion system: 2 mats fit over the carriage and on top of the frame, with no need to lift and turn over the carriage. Mats can also be used as floor mats. These mats won’t slide—non-skid feet hold them firmly together in place on the floor.
- Our new Slide System for the push–through bar makes repositioning the bar a fast, one–person job that will not interrupt the flow of your session. Bonus: it is quieter to use and maintenance–free.
- Stainless steel frame replaces chrome. You will love its sleek new look, and also that it is smooth and easy to maintain, as well as resistant to chipping, pitting, corrosion and discoloration. And, its fabrication is more environmentally responsible.
- Push–through bar of anodized aluminum can be assembled as 3 or 4–sided bar. (Connector bar for 4th side is optional.) Adjustable to 3 heights.
- Twin mats are easy for one person to handle.
- Perform exercises on both sides of the Tower.
- Tower includes maple roll–down bar and has 35 spring attachment points.
- Balanced Body Signature Spring™ package of 8 with snap hooks. Regular length: 2 yellow (very light), and 2 blue (light). Long Springs: 2 yellow (very light) and 2 purple (medium).
- Pair of cotton loops.
- Safety strap and carabiner. (Chains available on request.)
- CE approved medical devices (Class 1): Studio Reformer® with Tower and Clinical Reformer® with Tower.
Fits Balanced Body® Reformers only.
NOTE: Tower upgrade requires holes in the Reformer frame. Tower upgrade kits include instructions on how to drill these holes. Pre–drilled holes are an extra cost option when you place your order. The Clinical Reformer includes factory drilled holes.
Reformer Mat Conversion
Just remove the shoulder rests and quickly place two lightweight mats over the carriage, on top of the frame. No need to lift, flip or turn the carriage.
If you are interested in a Tower with Mat Conversion for your reformer, see the full retrofit kit here. If your Reformer was purchased before November 2002, please call for more information.
Specifications: each twin mat is 46.25" x 26.5" (117.5cm x 67.3cm).
Twin mat conversion is $675. Call to order.
|Tower & Twin Mat Conversion Kit
for Studio Reformer® or Clinical Reformer®
Tower Retrofit Kit
for Studio Reformer® or Clinical Reformer® (mats not included)