Movement Heals. Movement Changes Lives. Movement is the hallmark of health and wellbeing. As Pilates practitioners this is what we see in our spaces every day. It is also what current pain science, rehab, and aging research are revealing. In addition, both mindfulness and movement together are proving supportive of longevity of health as well as mental wellbeing. Post covid, mindful movement modalities, such as Pilates, are being sought after by clients who understand and value the unique benefits to personal wellbeing as well as overall fitness. With that in mind, we are excited to bring back the Pilates On Tour Phoenix Health and Wellness summit. Join us as we come together as a community to celebrate, learn, and explore movement, healing, health and wellbeing and how to make our spaces.
Featured Events and Presenters
- In keeping with the Phoenix Pilates on Tour vibe this event will feature industry leaders in rehabilitation, wellness, and movement
- We will also be demonstrating the Konnector and its unique applications in the rehab and wellness movement environments
- Inspiring keynotes will start each day off with intention and community building
- We will celebrate two powerhouse educators who created the foundation of current practices all over the world, Nora St. John from Balanced Body Education and Brent Anderson from Polestar Education
- It wouldn’t be a celebration without a full-on Party Saturday evening hosted by Pilates Anytime
- And of course special savings on Balanced Body equipment only available at POT Phoenix. Reserve yours today!
NPCP and ACE CEC’s pending. For APTA CEC’s, we provide documentation for you to petition APTA after the event.