Spinefitter® by SISSEL®
Use in physical therapy and myofascial release, and on your Reformer, Chair and Barrel as an effective tool to enhance your workouts. Made in Lithuania.
Designed to balance the energy and nervous systems, Spinefitter specifically targets the vertebral joints of the spine and helps decrease blockages through movement. New stimuli are released through supported joint positions and by challenging your balance and proprioceptive awareness.
Its ease of use and rapid results make Spinefitter a revolutionary training tool in the clinic, studio, and home.
- 28 interconnected balls that help relieve tension and improve joint mobility
- Exercise guide and Spinefitter carry strap included
- Sold in US and Canada only
- 1 Year Warranty
- Dimensions: 33”L x 4.7”W x 2.3”H (84cm x 12cm x 6cm)
- For Spinefitter professional continuing education, please see Polestar's Pilates Meets Spinefitter course
- Watch Polestar CEO Brent Anderson and Spinefitter Master Instructor Alexander Bohlander discuss "Self Mobilization with Spinefitter"
- Volume discounts are available. Please contact your sales rep at 1-916-388-2838 or email us for more details
Max weight: 330lbs (150 kg)
Those over 6 ft (2m) tall, use a folded towel or pillow as a headrest so that entire spine is supported
View our complete Physical Therapy Rehabilitation catalog.