CenterLine® Pole System
Traditional designs meet state-of-the-art craftsmanship.
Created in collaboration with Amy Taylor Alpers and Rachel Taylor Segel of The Pilates Center in Boulder, Colorado, and meticulously tested for two years, the CenterLine® Chair is based on measurements used on original components — from carriages to springs to straps — upgraded with Balanced Body’s unparalleled craftsmanship and materials.
This variation of the Wall Tower allows much of the Cadillac repertoire in a space-saving alternative. You get Cadillac functionality in a compact, economical alternative. Unique to Balanced Body products, the push-through bar adjusts quickly to 8 positions along the height of the Tower, for ease of use with floor mats, raised mats and Reformers of any height.
The CenterLine® Pole System is available separately, or as package that includes our Upholstered Mat and Moon Boxes.
- Our Slide System for the push-through bar makes repositioning the bar a fast, one-person job that will not interrupt the flow of your session. Bonus: it is quiet to use and maintenance-free.
- Stainless steel frame is smooth and easy to maintain as well as resistant to chipping, pitting, corrosion and discoloration. And, its fabrication is more environmentally responsible.
Note: Must mount to both wall and floor. Installation hardware not included.Learn more about the CenterLine® Suite
Purchase the CenterLine Pole System separately, or save $250 if you purchase it with the Upholstered Mat and Moon Boxes.
You will receive an email confirmation at time of shipment.
CenterLine® Pole System
- Tower: Stainless steel tower with 23 spring attachment points is strong for safety, easy to maintain, and resists chipping, pitting, corrosion and discoloration.
- Push-through bar: Constructed of solid maple and is 4-sided. Our Slide System makes repositioning the push-through bar a fast, one-person job that will not interrupt the flow of your session. The bar adjusts to 8 heights, is quiet to use and maintenance-free. Safety strap and carabiner included.
- Tower springs: Balanced Body Signature Springs™ with snap hooks, package of 8. Regular length: 2 blue (light), 2 gray (light), 1 red (medium) and 1 green (heavy). Long Springs: 2 red (heavy).
- Roll-down bar: Solid maple, 23" long (58cm), non-swiveling with outside hooks.
- One pair cotton loops.
Upholstered Mat and Moon Box Package (optional)
- Raised upholstered mat, padded and upholstered, with dowel handles and foot strap (cotton).
- Moon Boxes (2), wood core construction, padded and upholstered.
- Weighted metal roll-up bar, 3.8 lb (1.7kg).
- Heavy-duty vinyl upholstery is offered in 51 colors; 9 are standard/free, and 42 additional custom colors are available (extra charge applies). More information here, and a fun Color Tool to try. Stock color: Black.
- Wall Tower: 89" (226cm) high, 27" (69cm) wide and 20" (51cm) deep. Width including push-through bar adjustment knobs is 30.25" (76cm).
- Mat for Wall Tower (optional): 84" (213cm) long, 22.5" (57cm) wide and 6" (15cm) high.
- Moon Box (optional), each: 14" (36cm) long, 9" (30cm) wide and 6" (15cm) high.
Upholstered Mat (optional) includes
- Raised mat , upholstered and padded
- Dowel handles
- Cotton foot strap
Specifications, Upholstered Mat
Height: 6" (15cm); Width: 22.5" (57cm); Length: 84" (213cm)
Moon Boxes (pair, optional) includes
- Moon Boxes are strong and sturdy, constructed of wood core then padded and upholstered.
Specifications, Moon Box
Height: 6" (15cm); Width: 9" (30cm); Length: 14" (36cm)
51 upholstery colors
Heavy-duty vinyl in 51 colors. Of those colors, 9 are standard/free, and an additional 42 custom colors choices are available for an additional charge. Try our Color Tool and get more information here , or email us for a sample color palette.