CenterLine® Pole System
Joseph Pilates' original designs meet state-of-the-art craftsmanship.
Created in collaboration with Amy Taylor Alpers and Rachel Taylor Segel of The Pilates Center in Boulder, Colorado, the CenterLine® equipment suite replicates measurements Joe used on his original components — from carriages to springs to straps — upgraded with Balanced Body’s unparalleled craftsmanship and materials.
This variation of the Wall Tower allows much of the Cadillac repertoire in a space-saving alternative. You get Cadillac functionality in a compact, economical alternative. Unique to Balanced Body products, the push-through bar adjusts quickly to 8 positions along the height of the Tower, for ease of use with floor mats, raised mats and Reformers of any height.
The CenterLine® Pole System is available separately, or as package that includes our Upholstered Mat and Moon Boxes.
- Our Slide System for the push-through bar makes repositioning the bar a fast, one-person job that will not interrupt the flow of your session. Bonus: it is quiet to use and maintenance-free.
- Stainless steel frame is smooth and easy to maintain as well as resistant to chipping, pitting, corrosion and discoloration. And, its fabrication is more environmentally responsible.
Note: Must mount to both wall and floor. Installation hardware not included.
Limited 10 Year WarrantyLearn more about the CenterLine® Suite
Purchase the CenterLine Pole System separately, or save $250 if you purchase it with the Upholstered Mat and Moon Boxes.
Your order is estimated to ship within 14 business days, and you will receive an email confirmation at time of shipment.
CenterLine® Pole System
- Tower: Stainless steel tower with 23 spring attachment points is strong for safety, easy to maintain, and resists chipping, pitting, corrosion and discoloration.
- Push-through bar: Constructed of solid maple and is 4-sided. Our Slide System makes repositioning the push-through bar a fast, one-person job that will not interrupt the flow of your session. The bar adjusts to 8 heights, is quiet to use and maintenance-free. Safety strap and carabiner included.
- Tower springs: Balanced Body Signature Springs™ with snap hooks, package of 8. Regular length: 2 blue (light), 2 gray (light), 1 red (medium) and 1 green (heavy). Long Springs: 2 red (heavy).
- Roll-down bar: Solid maple, 23" long (58cm), non-swiveling with outside hooks.
- One pair cotton loops.
Upholstered Mat and Moon Box Package (optional)
- Raised upholstered mat, padded and upholstered, with dowel handles and foot strap (cotton).
- Moon Boxes (2), wood core construction, padded and upholstered.
- Weighted metal roll-up bar, 3.8 lb (1.7kg).
- Heavy-duty vinyl upholstery is offered in 51 colors; 9 are standard/free, and 42 additional custom colors are available (extra charge applies). More information here, and a fun Color Tool to try. Stock color: Black.
- Wall Tower: 89" (226cm) high, 27" (69cm) wide and 20" (51cm) deep. Width including push-through bar adjustment knobs is 30.25" (76cm).
- Mat for Wall Tower (optional): 84" (213cm) long, 22.5" (57cm) wide and 6" (15cm) high.
- Moon Box (optional), each: 14" (36cm) long, 9" (30cm) wide and 6" (15cm) high.
Upholstered Mat (optional) includes
- Raised mat , upholstered and padded
- Dowel handles
- Cotton foot strap
Specifications, Upholstered Mat
Height: 6" (15cm); Width: 22.5" (57cm); Length: 84" (213cm)
Moon Boxes (pair, optional) includes
- Moon Boxes are strong and sturdy, constructed of wood core then padded and upholstered.
Specifications, Moon Box
Height: 6" (15cm); Width: 9" (30cm); Length: 14" (36cm)
51 upholstery colors
Heavy-duty vinyl in 51 colors. Of those colors, 9 are standard/free, and an additional 42 custom colors choices are available for an additional charge. Try our Color Tool and get more information here , or email us for a sample color palette.