Allegro 2 Tower of Power®
Expand when you're ready.
The Allegro 2 Tower System brings 95% of the full Trapeze Table (Cadillac) functionality to your Allegro® 2 Reformer, without requiring additional space! Add the Allegro 2 Tower to any Allegro 2 Reformer. Can be easily removed for storage if needed.
Dramatically increase your exercise repertoire, including integrated exercises using the Tower with the moving Reformer carriage. Program mat workouts on either side of the Tower.
The Allegro 2 Reformer is the most intuitive, adjustable, easy-to-use Reformer on the market. Revolutionary features like the EasySet™ Footbar and SoftTouch® rope system will change the way you teach Pilates. The new universe of exercise possibilities will delight you, along with smooth-as-silk transitions, even while lying on the carriage. Perfect for professional and home use. Streaming workout videos available.Learn more about the Allegro® 2
Training & Equipment Packages
Reformer training and equipment packages are an economical and efficient way to launch a profitable Pilates program. For information, call 1-800-PILATES or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
You will receive an email confirmation at time of shipment.
10 Year Warranty & 30 day money-back
If for any reason you are not 100% satisfied with your Allegro 2 Tower System or Reformer, simply return it to us within 30 days for a refund (less freight). Guarantee applies to U.S. domestic customers.
Streaming workout video available
Balanced Body Education Director Nora St. John shows you all the key features of the Allegro 2 Tower System, then guides you through a challenging 45-minute workout with traditional Tower exercises plus Integrated exercises that use the Tower with the moving Reformer carriage. Exercise levels are beginning to advanced.
A complete Allegro 2 System includes an Allegro 2 Reformer with legs to raise your Reformer height to 15” (37.5cm), plus Tower and Mat Conversion. Purchase the complete system together and save. Components also available separately.
Mat conversion is easy — just move carriage to the head-end and drop in the one-piece mat.
CE approved medical device (Class 1).
- Tower is completely stable and secure, with 29 spring attachment points.
- Three-sided push through bar is extra wide (2.5”/6cm wider than original Allegro) to accommodate larger or less flexible clients. Safety strap and carabiner included.
- Maple roll-down bar.
- Eight Balanced Body Signature Springs™ for arm and leg exercises: Regular: 2 yellow (very light) and 2 blue (light). Long Springs: 2 yellow (very light) and 2 purple (medium). (4 regular, 4 long).
- 27 attachment points for springs, for maximum versatility.
- Simple, ingenious new storage area for springs not in use. Keeps them at hand yet out of the way.
- Pair of single loops.
Tower height: 61” (155cm) from top of Reformer frame.
Weight of tower with springs: 38.5 lbs (17.5kg).
Weight of complete Allegro 2 System (Reformer & Tower): 184.5 lbs (84kg).
The most fluid transitions, plus a wealth of effective new programming options.
- Adjusts vertically (3 positions plus down) with one hand or even with your feet! Just lift the footbar and move it to the next position.
- Slides horizontally the entire length of the frame. Nine locked positions accommodate different body sizes and allow innovative programming.
- Streamlined and fully padded, the EasySet™ Footbar is a comfortable surface for both hands and feet.
- Width: 31” (79cm).