Studio Reformer® with Tower and Mat
Two extraordinary machines in the space of one.
A Reformer, Mat Station and Tower, all in the space of a Balanced Body® Reformer. Work in multiple planes of resistance, on a mat or moving platform, and from both sides of the Tower.
Purchase your Reformer and Tower together, or add a Tower to your Reformer later.
Balanced Body’s space-saving Reformer with Tower offers flexibility, new programming concepts, and economical use of space.
How do Balanced Body products differ from others that look similar?
- To convert from Reformer to Tower, two lightweight mats fit over the carriage and on top of the frame. No need to lift, flip or turn the carriage.
- To convert from Tower to Reformer, just remove the mats, lift the risers, insert the shoulder rests and raise the footbar.
- Tower frame is stainless steel, engineered and built for stability. Its unique attachment system provides maximum stability and disperses the stress throughout the frame.
- Our Slide System for the push-through bar makes repositioning the bar a fast, one-person job that will not interrupt the flow of your session. Bonus: it is quiet to use and maintenance-free.
- Mats double as floor mats. Non-skid feet keep them firmly in place.
Easiest conversion system available.
You will receive an email confirmation at time of shipment.
Studio Reformer® and Tower may be purchased separately. Or save $200 when you purchase Reformer and Tower together.
Bonus – included at no extra charge, a $287 value
- Choice of frame height.
- Choice of Standard or New York sitting box.
- Cotton foot strap and Neoprene handles.
- Additional pair of cotton loops.
CE approved medical device (Class 1).
- Frame: Strata Rock Maple frame is sanded by hand with a lustrous satin finish. Standard frame height of 18” (36cm) is available online; call to order other heights. Extra-wide 7” (18cm) boards combine with fitted and joined frame and legs, to create an exceptionally sturdy, stable machine. Limited Lifetime Warranty.
- Footbar & springbar: Revo Footbar® with Revo Springbar™. Locks for safety, with 4 vertical and 5 horizontal positions for easy, quick adjustments. Other configurations available.
- Carriage: Precision carriage tracking system creates an ultra-smooth, virtually silent ride. The 8-wheel system features 4 custom-built vertical wheels to support the carriage, and 4 adjustable sidewheels to guide the carriage smoothly down the track. Upholstered carriage has standard foam padding.
- Ropes: Safety-rated climbing ropes are secured by nautical cam cleats. Rope length adjustments are quick and easy.
- Risers: Retractable metal risers with four locking positions elevate the pulleys above the frame from 2” to 13” (5cm to 33cm). Swivel pulleys allow variable angles of resistance; ropes can be pulled easily in any direction.
- Headrest & shoulder rests: Padded headrest provides cervical support in 3 positions. Balanced Body TwistLock™ shoulder rests allow quick adjustments or removal without tethered pins. Secure and quiet.
- Reformer springs: Balanced Body Signature Springs™, package of 5: 1 blue (light), 3 red (medium), 1 green (heavy). Other configurations available.
- Standing platform: Built-in standing Platform is 27” x 4.5” (69cm x 11cm), with 24” x 3.5” (61cm x 9cm) rubberized non-slip surface for safety.
- Hardware: Heavy-duty hardware throughout, with aluminum parts anodized to reduce friction, prevent oxidation, and eliminate “black dust.”
- Upholstery: Heavy-duty vinyl upholstery is available in your choice of 9 standard colors at no extra charge, or an additional 42 custom colors (additional charges apply). Stock color: Black.
- Tower: Stainless steel tower with 35 spring attachment points is strong for safety, easy to maintain, and resists chipping, pitting, corrosion and discoloration. For maximum stability, 4 custom-engineered L-brackets secure the tower to the Reformer. Brackets are through-bolted with heavy-gauge steel bolts.
- Push-through bar: Our Slide System makes repositioning the push-through bar a fast, one-person job that will not interrupt the flow of your session. The bar adjusts to 3 heights, is quiet to use and maintenance-free. Constructed of anodized aluminum and 3-sided (optional 4th side connector bar available separately). Safety strap and carabiner included.
- Twin mats: Easy-to-handle upholstered mats convert your Reformer to a stable surface. Mats can also be used on the floor.
- Tower springs: Balanced Body Signature Springs™ with snap hooks, package of 8. Regular length: 2 yellow (very light) and 2 blue (light). Long Springs: 2 yellow (very light) and 2 purple (medium).
- Roll-down bar: Solid maple, 23" long (58cm), with inside hooks.
More Accessories Included
- Standard sitting box: 29”l x 16”w x 11.5”h (74cm x 41cm x 29cm), with handles on 3 sides.
- Single D-ring cotton loops: two pairs.
- Neoprene handles, one pair.
- Foot strap, cotton.
Reformer height, including carriage: 14” (36cm), 18” (46cm) or 24” (61cm). Available online: 14” (36cm).
Reformer length: 93” (236cm).
Reformer width: 27” (69cm).
Tower width, including push-through bar adjustment knobs: 30.25” (76cm).
Tower height: up to 83.5” (212cm), depending on frame height.
Weight of Studio Reformer with Tower: 188 lbs (85kg).
Many features of the Studio Reformer® with Tower and Mat are customizable to meet your needs, including:
- Wood frame: Balanced Body wood choices include Strata® Rock Maple (standard), Strata® Artisan Maple (no extra charge) or Select Strata® (upgrade charge).
- Frame height: Your choice of 14” (36cm), 18” (46cm) or 24” (61cm), at no extra charge.
- Footbar/springbar systems: Your choice of Revo Adjustment System™ (standard); Infinity® Footbar/Revo Springbar™, Infinity Footbar®/No-Roll Springbar® or Classic Footbar/No-Roll Springbar. Extra charges may apply.
- Standard foam is used for Reformer carriage, twin mats and sitting box. Custom stability padding is also available (extra charge applies).
- Other sitting boxes and jumpboards are available (additional charges may apply).
- Other ropes, loop and handles are available (additional charges may apply).
- Heavy-duty vinyl upholstery is offered in 51 colors; 9 are standard/free, and 42 additional custom colors are available (extra charge applies). More information here, and a fun Color Tool to try.
Please contact us for more information. Custom orders are our specialty, and we are happy to help you configure exactly what you need. Samples of our wood and vinyl upholstery are free on request.
Footbar & Spring Bar
Revo Adjustment System™
The revolutionary Revo Adjustment System™ gives you the greatest flexibility and enables you to create the ergonomically correct position for every user. The Revo combines 2 radically redesigned components: the locking Footbar and the 5-position Springbar. The system easily adapts your Reformer to better fit the needs of the user's size, range of movement, and ability.
- Locking footbar with four positions, including down.
- Diameter (2-1/2") with padded non-slip cover.
U.S. Patent Nos. 6338704, 7288054, 7163500.
- Carriage and Springbar are integrated - moving the Springbar moves the carriage and keeps the springs in neutral tension.
- Five carriage stop positions provide 12" of adjustability from carriage to footbar, creating the ergonomically correct position for every user. For short to average height clients, use positions #1or #2. For taller clients, or those with a limited range of motion, use positions #3 - #5.
U.S. Patent Nos. 6120425, 7288051, 7288053, 7163500.
Classic Footbar / No-Roll Springbar
- The 3-position, Classic Footbar has 2 supports and adjusts to 3 heights (including down).
- 24” wide Footbar with comfortable padding and non-slip surface. Diameter: 2-1/2" , with padding (2" on request).
- The oval shape of the No-Roll Springbar makes it a safe choice; it won't roll downward and springs stay connected. Easy to use, the hooks remain upright.
- 2 Springbar positions (gears).
- Optional carriage extension and return stoppers.
- Older Balanced Body® Reformers can be retrofitted with the No-Roll Springbar.
U.S. Patent Nos. 6685606.