Revo Adjustment System™
The revolutionary Revo Adjustment System™ gives you the greatest flexibility and enables you to create the ergonomically correct position for every user. The Revo combines 2 radically redesigned components: the locking Footbar and the 5-position Springbar. The system easily adapts your Reformer to better fit the needs of the user's size, range of movement, and ability.
- Locking footbar with four positions, including down.
- Diameter (2-1/2") with padded non-slip cover.
U.S. Patent Nos. 6338704, 7288054, 7163500.
- Carriage and Springbar are integrated - moving the Springbar moves the carriage and keeps the springs in neutral tension.
- Five carriage stop positions provide 12" of adjustability from carriage to footbar, creating the ergonomically correct position for every user. For short to average height clients, use positions #1or #2. For taller clients, or those with a limited range of motion, use positions #3 - #5.
U.S. Patent Nos. 6120425, 7288051, 7288053, 7163500.
Classic Footbar / No-Roll Springbar
- The 3-position, Classic Footbar has 2 supports and adjusts to 3 heights (including down).
- 24" wide Footbar with comfortable padding and non-slip surface. Diameter: 2-1/2" , with padding (2" on request).
- The oval shape of the No-Roll Springbar makes it a safe choice; it won't roll downward and springs stay connected. Easy to use, the hooks remain upright.
- 2 Springbar positions (gears).
- Optional carriage extension and return stoppers.
- Older Balanced Body® Reformers can be retrofitted with the No-Roll Springbar.
U.S. Patent Nos. 7125368.
Infinity Footbar ®/Revo Springbar™
The Infinity Footbar ® is the most adaptable footbar available today. The Footbar adjusts along the entire length of the frame to support a whole new realm of exercise possibilities, including upper body work. Five vertical positions and 32 horizontal positions give the Infinity Footbar 160 locking positions to safely accommodate people of all heights and levels of ability, including children.
Combine the Infinity Footbar with the easy-to-use Revo Springbar for the most precise system available, or choose the more traditional No-Roll Springbar.
Adjust for different client sizes while keeping the footbar at the correct height. Options that allow one-step horizontal adjustments with no change in footbar height are a Balanced Body exclusive.
- Footbar diameter: 2-1/4" , with padding. Width: 39-1/4".
- 5 vertical footbar positions (only 4 positions shown)
- 32 horizontal footbar positions
U.S. Patent No. 6971976.