The only telescoping Reformer that fits in a closet or under your bed.
Meet the Pilates IQ® Reformer, a complete reformer that sets up in seconds, then stores away under a bed or upright in a closet. With its sleek design, professional features, easy storability, and affordable price, the Pilates IQ is perfect for home users.
The IQ is the only reformer available that shortens for storage and still provides a smooth carriage ride with no seams on the track! And like our other reformers, its professional features include springs tested for consistent, progressive resistance and ropes that adjust quickly with nautical cam cleats.
- Even easier to lock and release the telescoping rails, with simple lever locks.
- New quick-release knobs make it easier to adjust the footbar.
- Beautifully updated, professional-grade vinyl, now in Storm gray.
Choose “Wheelbarrow” transport wheels for easy moving to store under a bed, or “Library” transport wheels for easy moving to store upright in a closet. An outstanding value for home use!
Two Year Warranty for non-commercial use.
U.S. Patents No. 6926650, 5607381, 7294098, 6527685, 7465261
You will receive an email confirmation at time of shipment.
30 day money-back guarantee
If, for any reason, you are not 100% satisfied with your Pilates IQ Reformer, simply return it to us in its original packaging within 30 days for a refund (less freight).
Stock item order:
( ? )
Free with purchase of Pilates IQ Reformer - a $29.95 Value
Receive a free workout DVD with your Pilates IQ! This 40-minute DVD shows you how to correctly set up and use your Pilates IQ Reformer. Then it guides you through a workout that integrates core control, correct breathing and proper alignment with smooth, continuous movements for all the major muscle groups.
- Telescoping, aluminum frame uses lever locks to easily lengthen for use, shorten for storage.
- Unique, seamless tracks and an 8-wheel system as on our Studio Reformer® create a smooth and silent, professional-quality ride.
- "Wheelbarrow" transport wheels make it easy to move and store under a bed (9" clearance required).
- "Library" transport wheels make it easy to move and store in a closet.
- Locking pin safely secures shoulder rests during exercise.
- Headrest adjusts to 3 different positions for comfort and cervical support.
- Sturdy frame handle helps you to lift the IQ upright and move.
- Built-in, non-skid standing platform for standing exercises is 5.5" wide, a full inch wider than our other reformers.
- Patented, padded footbar uses plunger knobs to easily adjust to four positions, providing the correct fit for each user.
( continued above )
Carriage, straps & handles
- Same professional-quality carriage and footbar as on our Studio Reformer®.
- Beautifully updated, professional-grade vinyl, now in Storm gray with custom stability padding.
- Safety-rated climbing ropes and cotton loops adjust quickly and easily with nautical cam cleats.
- Professional spring system comes with five pre-attached Balanced Body Signature Springs™, creating up to 46 resistances. Standard configuration: 1 yellow (very light), 1 blue (light), 3 red (medium).
- Length: 98" (249 cm) extended, 62" (157 cm) collapsed. Width: 24" (61 cm). Footbar height: 18" (46 cm). Weight: 70 lbs. (32 kg)
51 upholstery colors:
Heavy-duty vinyl in 51 colors. Of that total, 9 are standard/free, and an additional 42 custom colors are available (additional charges apply). Try our Color Tool and get more information here , or email us for a sample color palette.